Sectors: Co-op & Development, Local development, Services, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – DCI – Promoting…
Funds for: Promoting CSO, LA participation and coordination in public policy making
Main beneficiaries: CSOs, local authorities
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Promote the participation and coordination of CSOs, LAs in the development, implementation and monitoring of public policies that respond to citizens’ needs through complementary actions to the Multi-Year Indicative Programme for Bolivia (2017-2020)
Main beneficiaries: Civil society organisations, local authorities
Priorities and funded actions:
– Supporting the role of civil society in the design and monitoring of public policies in the field of justice from the perspective of gender, generations and human rights;
– Promoting coordination between CSOs, national authorities and specialized organisations for the definition and implementation of public policies related to the drug sector within the framework of a gender, generational and human rights approach;
– Promoting coordination of public institutions, CSOs and other actors in the design and monitoring processes of sustainable departmental water and sanitation policies within a gender and generational approach
-Strengthen the participatory nature and public monitoring of the judicial reform process and public policies in the field of justice from a gender and human rights perspective, by strengthening existing networks of CSOs specialised in the field of justice;
– Support CSO participation in the formulation, monitoring and evaluation of public policies to reduce drug supply and/or demand;
– Develop a culture of co-responsibility in the appropriate use of water and sanitation infrastructures and services
Among financed actions
– Forums, events, studies in the framework of coordination spaces between CSOs in the field of justice in order to identify challenges, proposals and to follow public policies;
– Workshops and development of advocacy materials and media content;
– Systematic dialogue meetings with the State, including budgetary issues