Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Information, Local development, Public Management, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa-Carribean-Pacific: Republic of the Congo
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at contributing to the economic diversification of the sugar-producing region in the Republic of the Congo.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support local economic initiatives that contribute to the diversification of the economic fabric of the Bouenza region
– To provide support to third parties
– Fish farming
– The processing of agricultural products
– Service to individuals or businesses
– Small manufacturing industry
Among financed actions
– Promoting networking and cooperation between producers, processors, traders and client groups
– Advices and providing expertise to structures or productive organizations, and to civil society organizations
– Provision of productive equipment, materials, inputs (for example: seeds, fertilizers, livestock, cuttings)