Sectors: Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Member States of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation – SAARC
Worldwide: Countries covered by the Instrument for Cooperation with Industrialised and other high-income countries and territories (EC regulation no. 1934/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 December 2011)
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to support the implementation of the Indo-European Partnership for Research and Innovation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To create and strengthen EU-India research and innovation partnerships
– To increase the mobility of European researchers and innovators from research based clusters in Europe to clusters in India
The call is divided in 6 lots
– Information and communication technologies
Among financed actions
– EU-India cluster-to-cluster partnerships in the areas of the Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda with particular focus on sustainable environment and water, bio-economy, agriculture, energy and transport, health, and information and communication technologies
– Individual mobility schemes for European researchers and innovators (e.g. post-graduate, doctoral and post-doctoral, engineers, innovation managers, entrepreneurs) working within a cluster in Europe to move from Europe to India
– Visibility, mutual understanding and awareness actions to facilitate EU-India cooperation on research and innovation