Sectors: Co-op & Development, Health, Local development, Public Management, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States, Northern America, Pacific, Switzerland, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey
Asia: Japan, Korea
Pacific: Australia, New Zeland
Northern America: Canada, United States
Worldwide: all beneficiary countries of the DCI
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to improve health and nutrition status of the urban poor in Bangladesh through sustainable integrated and comprehensive services provided and managed in coordinated national urban health delivery system.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve and increase sustainable, integrated and comprehensive primary health care services delivery including nutrition for the urban poor in Bangladesh
– Increasing coverage of primary health care service delivery in urban areas
– Improving comprehensiveness of primary health care service delivery in urban areas
– Improving access to primary health care service for the poorest in urban areas
– Improving sustainability of primary health care service delivery in urban areas
Among financed actions
– Actions aiming at creating new primary health care services in new/existing facilities, fully integrated within the existing national Health Management Information System, with improved comprehensiveness and/or free package of services and/or complementary package of services linked with prepayment
– Actions aiming at consolidating existing services by improving comprehensiveness, and/or offering free package and/or offering complementary package linked with prepayment