Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is the fight against corruption in all sectors and levels of society, such as a political culture based on democratic values, respect of human rights, tolerance, fight against discrimination and respect for gender equality.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Improve the accountability and responsiveness of political parties, civil society and the media to prevent and combat corruption and change the perception of corruption as an unacceptable phenomenon in the daily lives of Hondurans
– Transparent and responsive political parties (LOT 1);
– Boost freedom of expression and the autonomy of young people par of the civil society (LOT 2);
Among the actions financed
– Conducting studies based on the internal structures and processes of the political parties in Honduras, as well as on the membership status of women and young people;
– Initiatives to promote government transparency (open government);
– Support for the strengthening and/or creation of independent media or platforms in the country