Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Health, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Central America, European Union, Gulf countries, Latin America, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Pacific
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support the Government of Afghanistan towards the improvement of delivery of public health services.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To expand and improve Physical rehabilitation services in Afghanistan
– Training of orthopaedic technicians according to official curricula recognised in Afghanistan
Among financed activities
– Selection of trainees to become orthopaedic technicians
– Training of orthopaedic technicians
– Establishing 1-2 Orthopaedic Centres in provinces where the need is extremely high
– Strengthening of technical and managerial capacities of the Wazir Akbar Khan Orthopaedic Centre in term of small renovation, provision of required equipment improving its systems and functions