Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
For further information regarding countries eligiblity, see annex A2a PRAG
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support the Government of Afghanistan towards the improvement of delivery of public health services.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To expand and improve services to people living with mental disorders (Lot 1) and to people living with disabilities (Lot 2)
– Training of new psychosocial counsellors and physiotherapists, according to official curricula recognised in Afghanistan
Among financed actions
– Strengthening of technical and managerial capacities of health staff involved in Mental Health service delivery at provincial level
– Short term training in basic mental health for health workers
– Improving coordination of all stakeholders involved in service delivery to persons with disabilities at provincial and national levels
– Appropriate planning for monitoring/accreditation to ensure the quality of training