Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Environment, Health, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Caribbean or Central-American regions
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of the Lot 7 of this call for proposals is to contribute to the protection of marine and coastal biodiversity in the Caribbean Sea basin.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Conservation, restoration and sustainable use of ecosystem goods and services
– Enhance the conservation status and the resilience of coral reefs and associated marine and coastal ecosystems
– Maintain sustainable livelihoods and food security in ecosystem-dependant coastal communities by promoting alternative, biodiversity-friendly income-generating activities
Among financed actions
– Improve the protection status of species and habitats in protected areas or other key biodiversity areas- Strengthen public and private protected-area systems
– Carry out ecosystem restoration activities
– Promote nature-based tourism and sustainable agriculture and fisheries