Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Employment, Human Rights, Services, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union, Gulf countries, Latin America, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Pacific
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to reducing social exclusion.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support development of the social services system in the Republic of Tajikistan
– Developing and enforcing standards, methodologies, and practices of social care for people with disabilities and other vulnerable categories of population
– Developing sustainable, effective and transparent coordination, monitoring and evaluation system for the social service delivery system in the country
– Strengthening and enforcement of procurement procedures allowing for hiring non-governmental social service providers
Among financed activities
– Services and consultations for vulnerable families, to prevent crises resulting in family breakup, and family members living on the street or being admitted to institutions
– Legal and psychological consultations
– Family Support Centres that can provide advice to pregnant women on how to take care of themselves and their unborn child
– Family Support Centres that can provide nutrition support and a kindergarten group for children with disabilities, which some children attend on a long-term basis
– Resource Centres for people with disabilities to provide social and professional rehabilitation, as well as day activities