Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Health, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to develop inclusive and sustainable agriculture-based value chains and fortified foods that improves food security for the poor and vulnerable and reduces poverty and under-nutrition.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Improve value chains governance
– Enhance value chains productive capacity and access to markets of small scale farmers and agribusinesses
– Improve the nutritional status of vulnerable populations suffering from micronutrient deficiencies, particularly women, girls and children
– Increase income opportunities, creating jobs and business opportunities along the agricultural supply chains in an inclusive and sustainable manner
– Strengthen the production, diffusion and consumption of accessible technologically viable and culturally acceptable fortified food, compliant with national and international standards
Among financed actions
– Technical assistance, studies, training or matching funds for co-investment in value chains
– Capacity development and training for national producers