Sectors: Environment, Health, Local development
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Congo Basin, Western Africa, Amazon Basin, Mesoamerican Corridor, Mekong region, Southeast Asia and Pacific
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of Lots 1 to 6 of this Call for Proposals is to strengthen the contribution of non-state actors to improving forest governance, sustainable forest management and the contribution of forests to development
Priorities and funded actions:
– Develop or/and consolidate organizational and institutional capacities of local and national non-state actors
– Monitor forest governance and forest land-use change
– Engage in national forest governance processes
– Non-state actors’ participation and contribution to forest governance
Among financed actions
– Increase the capacity and constructive, effective participation of non-state actors in FLEGT-VPA and REDD+ processes
– Increase the operational advocacy capacity
– Improve administrative, organisational and financial management capacities
– Monitor legality of permit allocation process
– Promotion and increase of synergies, lessons learnt and exchange of experience and good practices at sub-regional level