Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Local development, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to promote a regional fund competition aimed at public and private organisations and academic institutions providing support services that improve the competitiveness and internationalisation of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) in the Central American Integration System (CAIS).
Priorities and funded actions:
– LOT 1: Improve the competitiveness of MSMEs in order to strengthen their exporting capacities, through specialised services to companies, by offering support to the Support Centers to MSMEs and institutions regulating export. The effort will focus on the orientation of companies that will demonstrate their ability to export to the CAIS region and/or the European Union.
– LOT 2: Strengthen and stimulate company networks and Support Centers to MSMEs of the CAIS region in order to generate business with the external market, in particular, but not exclusively, with the intraregional market and the EU. Will be considered any initiative that brings innovation, management or an improvement of the cooperation between companies and networks and that improve the competitiveness of the export offer.
– LOT 3: Support the achievement of business between companies of the CAIS region and the international market and in particular the intraregional market and the European market. The aim is to overcome the last step of commercialisation in order for business to be achieved.
– Contribute to the improvement of the business environment in Central America
– Stimulate the use of the advantages and opportunities for MSMEs that ensue from the Partnership Agreement between the European Union and Central America.
Among financed actions
– Technical assistance
– Training and skills strengthening
– Support (coaching)
– Production and dissemination of training, information and promotion material
– Support to the production of digital material and digital means (Apps, web pages, e-commerce portals…)
– Cofinancing of the organisation of business meetings in sectors identified as strategic, through an intensive technical assistance process.