Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Human Rights
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to promote intercultural dialogue, cultural diversity and respect for equal dignity of all people in the project countries.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance cultural pluralism and intercultural understanding, including aspects relating to religion or belief in the project countries;
– To enhance dialogue and social inclusion (notably of vulnerable and disadvantaged populations such as persons belonging to minorities, migrants, women and girls, disabled) skills development and social cohesion in the project countries
Among financed actions
– Promoting dialogue opportunities e.g. by the provision of physical or virtual “safe spaces” for moderated exchanges; fostering cohesion and social inclusion;
– Joint public or restricted events / initiatives aiming at dedicated follow-up measures;
– Interfaith/intrafaith conferences, meetings, peace marches, solidarity visits to affected communities etc.