Sectors: Human Rights, Local development
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
ACP country : Republic of Angola
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support Civil society organisations (CSOs) as actors in the service of citizens in implementing inclusive policies and good governance practices in the gender area.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthen the capacities of CSOs in the area of gender
– Support to the CSOs in the implementing of projects in the priority areas define by the call
– Promotion of women’s equality of rights and the capcity to participate to social, political and governance processes
– Promotion of the physical and psychological integrity of women and girls
Among financed actions
– Contribute to the economic empowerment of women and woman-led business creation
– Support peasant cooperatives in rural areas
– Support the integration of handicaped women in all sectors of public life
– Fight gender-based prejudices and discrimination