Sectors: Local development, Public Management, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the capacity building of the municipalities of Djibouti and support them in their development and enhanced local governance role aiming at the evolution of the population’s living conditions.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Reduce pollution and nuisances for the benefit of the population by reinforcing the capacities and means of municipalities
– Strengthen in a sustainable way the local authorities’ capacities aiming at local governance
– Implement initiatives allowing a dialogue between civil society and local authorities aiming at sustainable development
Among financed actions
– Actions allowing to reduce pollution and nuisances in a sustainable way on the municipality’s territory;
– Awareness raising actions
– Actions on communication and information
– Advocacy actions