Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, SME Policy, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This Call for Proposals aims to support national CSOs’ contributions towards reinforced governance, accountability and inclusive policy-making in the Philippines, including the pursuit of the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) and other internationally agreed targets.
Priorities and funded actions:
* Strengthening the capacity networks of Philippine CSOs and its members in the following areas:
– Local governance, for increased transparency, accountability, and performance in the delivery of basic services to the poorest and most marginalized groups
– Social protection and inclusion of the poorest of the poor, indigenous peoples and other marginalized groups
– Decent work, job creation and small and medium enterprise (SME) development
– Oversight over the performance of the administration of justice involving judicial and quasi-judicial tribunals
The call is divided into 4 lots
– Civil society participation in local governance for increased accountability, transparency and performance
– Civil society participation in policy reforms on social protection and inclusive growth for
– Civil society participation in policy reforms to develop an environment conducive to decent work, job creation and SME development
– Civil society participation in exercising judicial oversight