Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Asia: Lao PDR
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at promoting an inclusive and empowered society in Lao PDR that will facilitate non-state actor participation in poverty reduction and sustainable development strategies
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthen the capacity of Lao civil society organisations to contribute to the achievement of national development goals in Lao PDR
– Improve technical, operational and management capacities of Lao NSAs in service delivery to the most marginalised and vulnerable groups in Lao PDR
– Improve technical, operational and management capacities of Lao NSAs in policy dialogue, and the promotion of transparency and accountability
– Contribute to the capacity building of Lao actors whether NSAs and when relevant LAs/ALAs, in a way to guarantee principles of empowerment, accountability, participation and non-discrimination of vulnerable groups
– Promote gender equality, human rights and democracy, the protection and promotion of women and children’s rights, indigenous rights, rights of persons with disabilities, integration of environmental questions, respect of the rule of law and fight against HIV/AIDS
Among financed actions
– Actions focusing on improving management capacities of Lao NSAs on topics like Project Cycle Management, human resources, fundraising, audit, networking….
– Actions focusing on improving the technical capacity of Lao NSAs on thematic areas of intervention of the benefiting organisations
– Actions focusing on increasing the operational capacity of Lao NSAs, including provision of basic equipment, material, and support to organisational structures
– Support to networking, platforms and peer-to-peer exchange between Lao NSAs