Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Employment, Human Rights, Industry, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, SME Policy, Social Affairs, Trade
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support actions aiming at promoting an inclusive, equitable and empowered society in Indonesia in the context of sustainable development.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support small-scale innovative actions by non-state actors (NSA) aimed at enhancing local authorities’ capacity in realising sustainable development and fighting poverty
– To improve local governance and pro-poor service delivery
– To empower NSA to participate effectively in policy dialogue and decision-making processes
Priorities are divided into two sectors
– (A) Law Enforcement and Justice / Public Finance Management
– (B) Trade and Investment
Among financed actions
* (A) Law Enforcement and Justice / Public Finance Management
– Supporting capacity development for local parliament, local authorities and NSA in facilitating
participatory planning through dialogue and priority-setting, pro-poor planning and budgeting, and
expenditure tracking to ensure resources reach their intended beneficiaries
– Supporting anti-corruption efforts in the region, including institutional reforms
* (B) Trade and Investment
– Capacity strengthening of NSAs to contribute to participatory local policy-making processes through research-based advocacy and dialogue helping to create an enabling environment for SME development, reinforcing entrepreneurship and job creation
– Strengthening collaboration between local authorities, private sector and CSOs to facilitate the development of local products and improve supply chain management and marketing strategy for sustaining trade and investment flows