Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Humanitarian, Local development, SME Policy, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to reduce poverty across Bangladesh by promoting sustainable pro-poor growth.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the skills and employability of workers in cottage and small enterprises in order to enhance their competitiveness.
– Skills and vocational training, female empowerment, the scope for replication and/or scaling up, the creation of sustainable employment, and poverty reduction
– Rural areas with higher concentration of poor people.
Among financed activities
– Value chain development
– Skills and vocational training
– Community development
– Demonstration activities/pilot models, dissemination of best practice
– Enabling business environment
– Women entrepreneurship and employment