Sectors: Education - Training
Beneficiaries: Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
ACP country : Republic of Gabon
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to offer a short skills training in partnership with the local productive sector aiming at the inclusion of 3000 NEETs facing a precarious situation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– The cross-cutting objectives for all lots are : gender issues; most vulnerable groups (ex. handicaped or minorities); envoronmental issues; HIV AIDS prevention.
For lots 1 and 3 :
– Strengthen partnerships between training centres and companies to better the match between training opportunities and job offers in their economic regions
– Provide training operators a support and monitoring tool for the inclusion of young people
– Strengthen capacities of training operators in order to offer a quality part-time training
– Strengthen result-oriented organisation and management of training operators
For lot 2 : (reserved for training centres integrated into companies)
– Contributing to the productive sector’s structuration
– Contributing to defining referentials and the recognition of professions of the sector
– Facilitate the access of young people to the different training programmes corresponding to the company’s sector
– Councelling and orientation
– Capacity building
Among financed actions
– Adjustment and introduction in partnership with partner companies of programmes/referentials for tailor-made trainings : functional literacy programmes, professional and technical training programmes (including a course on hygiene security and environment)
– Implementation of a councelling and orientation unit in training centres, linked with the companies it will facilitate the integration of the young people following the work-linked programmes
– Engaging the necessary personnel for financial and administrative monitoring of the project