Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Worldwide: Countries covered by the Development for Cooperation Instrument
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to build peace and development of Colombia through the promotion of territorial conditions conducive to a culture of peace, of democracy and of the rule of law, and decent living conditions and development opportunities for all citizens.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Promote sustainable livelihoods through socio-economic inclusion strategies, strengthening social capital and participatory democratic governance for development and peace in the territories
The call is divided in 4 lots
– Lot 1 : Canal del Dique y zona costera (3 200 000 euro)
– Lot 2 : Bajo Magdalena (3 200 000 euro)
– Lot 3 : Guaviare (3 200 000 euro)
– Lot 4 : Caquetà (3 600 000 euro)
– Design and implementation of comprehensive strategies, integrated components of the socio-economic inclusion (livelihoods) and democratic governance
– Peacebuilding and reconciliation of territory
– Capacity building (organizational and production impacts) of local and regional organizations
– Establishment of cross-cutting approaches to the promotion of the program, according to the specific territories and communities
Among financed actions
– Strategy of food supply
– Strategies for participatory and community development for the adoption of good environmental practices
– Effective participation of citizens
– Actions in support of local development plans, rescue ethnic groups plans and land use plans