Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs, Town planning, Youth
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to gender equality and women’s and girls’ empowerment in developing countries.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To reinforce the technical and financial capacity of local civil society organisations (CSOs) to foster rights of women and girls living in developing countries with high prevalence of violence against women and countries affected by forgotten crisis
– Ending violence against women and girls;
– Increasing access to sexual and reproductive health and rights for youth, women and men
Among financed actions
– Training and capacity building, peer assistance and tutoring of local CSOs in relation to different aspects of girl’s and women’s empowerment;
– Networking, exchange of best practices and experience and related policy advocacy;
– Monitoring, evaluation, audit and oversight of grant scheme