Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
El Salvador depending on the lot
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Supporting the implementation of the Social Plan
Plan Main beneficiaries: Organisations of the Civil Society
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthening the social organizational fabric for the participation and involvement of civil society in the implementation of the Social Plan and its programs in line with the provisions of the Law on Development and Social Protection and its Regulation, carrying out activities of citizen comptroller of the technical and financial execution of the Plan and its programs and participating and influencing the instances of decision making with recommendations aimed at improving the provision of public goods and services
– Ensure in a sustainable manner the monitoring or technical and financial control of the implementation and results of social programs;
– Promote the effective participation of citizens in existing citizen participation mechanisms from a rights-based approach. This requires the training and accompaniment of community groups or organizations for their participation and advocacy
Among financed actions
– Conformation of networks of local actors;
– Training of local entities;
– Local and national lobbying;
– Preparation of manuals and guides of citizen comptroller;
– Institutional strengthening of local organizations;
– Presentation of reports of findings and recommendations to the competent authorities;
– Accountability activities