Sectors: Co-op & Development, Environment, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to promote the participation of CSO in the public debate in order to implement the objectives of the Sustainable Development, contributing to a more participative democracy and a fair, sustainable and inclusive development
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support the reinforcement of CSO regional and/or national networks;
– Promote an inclusive society through the implementation of Sustainable Develoment objectives
– Lot 1: Promotion of a legal, political and institutional environment conducive to the performance of CSOs and their networks and recognition of their relevance in society;
– Lot 2: Participation of CSOs in the public debate on the elaboration, implementation and social control of public policies
Among financed actions
– Implementation of a system for the monitoring, the evaluation and the systematization of OSC activities;
– Participation in training sessions in the EU delegation in Brasilia