Sectors: Citizenship, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
The Republic of Serbia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
DCI – Rule of law- Support to Civil Society capacities – 2020
Funds for: increasing capacities of the Serbian CSOs to address reform processes and EU integration process
Priorities and funded actions:
* To increase own capacities and effectiveness of the Serbian CSOs, directly through the contracted grants, to address reform processes, among others in areas relevant to rule of law
* Capacity building, monitoring and advocacy in the areas of:
– Transparency, openness and accountability of public administration;
– Data protection;
– Monitoring of progress in chapters 23 and 24
Amongst financed actions
* Lot 1: Monitor of policy reforms under Chapters 23 and 24
– Monitoring and evaluation of policy reforms;
– Writing and issuing monitoring and analysis reports;
– Awareness raising;
– Organising publicity activities with stakeholders
* Lot 2: Transparency, openness and accountability of public administration and data protection
– Provide training to stakeholders; Monitor and analyse implementation of new legislation;
– Awareness raising;
– Provision of support to concrete advocacy, networking and monitoring of public authorities;
– Protection of whistle-blowers
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In the first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Duration of the action: between 24 and 36 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental organisation, civil society organisations;
– Be established in the Republic of Serbia;
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
* The action must take place in Serbia