Sectors: Citizenship, Gender equality, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Local and Regional authorities
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
DCI – Strengthening social cohesion in areas at risk of violent extremism – 2020
Funds for: strengthening social cohesion in areas at risk of violent extremism (in particular the Savannah region)
Priorities and funded actions:
* To strengthen social cohesion in areas at risk of violent extremism (in particular the Savannah region)
* Promote the economic and social rights of young people through access to basic services by strengthening the capacities of local actors, particularly associations and local authorities
* Strengthen the active participation in social, economic, political, civil and cultural life of women and their specific organizations;
* Foster multi-stakeholder dialogue in order to promote peace, stability and living together
Among financed actions:
* Carrying out analyses and studies, if this does not already exist, of the situation that prevents the population of the Savannah from fully enjoying certain specific economic and social rights and activities that will produce real changes in this situation;
* Support to municipalities in the provision of basic services, the census of their population and the improvement of the rates of civil registration;
* Select and support initiatives in the planning, preparation and implementation of their business project, particularly in the agribusiness, ICT, construction and renewable energy sectors;
* Facilitating women’s networking with each other through community and business networks, associations and organizations, including women’s organizations, and strengthening the capacity of these organizations to serve women and represent their interests;
* Mentoring and leadership programs
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals;
* Initial duration of the action: between 24 and 48 months
– Be a legal entity;
– Not to have any profit-making purpose;
– Be established in a Member State of the European Union or Togo, or in a country eligible for this lot listed under DCI in Annex A2a, International public sector organisations established by international agreements and United Nations agencies are not eligible under this call for proposals
– The action must take place in Togo