Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Local development, Public Management, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Latin America: Argentina
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to supporte the implementation of integrated regional projects in order to promote the development of knowledge, micro-and nanotechnology applications that solve problems and constraints of production and competition from four sectors selected: metalworking, food, health and electronics.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Develop new techniques
– Improve the competitiveness of technological SMEs
– Improve competitiveness and access to national, regional and international markets for the four strategic sectors: metalworking, food, health and electronics
– Support and improve government mechanisms for technology transfer to existing SMEs and to support the creation of new technology-based firms
– Metal industry
Among financed actions
– Technical assistance
– Exchange of experience, equipment and supplies
– Information activities and visibility