Sectors: Co-op & Development, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
DCI – Support and Strengthen Civil Society Organizations in Gabon – Gabon – 2020
Funds for: reducing inequalities in the context of sustainable development, in particular by pursuing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and improving the quality of life in a more equitable and democratic society through support for civil society in Gabon.
Priorities and funded actions:
*To increase the capacities of civil society as a recognized actor in democratic governance processes, so that it can contribute effectively to the national process of sectoral dialogue relating to public development policies.
* Increase the capacity of civil society as a recognized actor in democratic governance processes, so that it can contribute effectively to the national process of sectoral dialogue on public development policies.
Among financed actions
* For lot 1:
– Actions to combat violence against women
– Information and awareness campaigns on gender equality, violence, early pregnancies
– Actions to promote women’s literacy, promotion of women’s empowerment
– Transparent management of public finances and fight against corruption
– Gestion transparente des ressources naturelles et lutte contre le changement climatique
* For lot 2 Covid-19:
– Awareness-raising actions to improve the hygiene conditions of vulnerable communities
– Actions to promote and communicate basic health care and first aid activities
– Actions to promote and communicate basic health care and first aid activities – Restoration of access to drinking water, sanitation, construction of latrines and hygiene education actions
– Training of community health workers and volunteers, support actions for communities to reduce their vulnerability in health emergencies and strengthen their response capacity
– Income-generating activities, support for food security and family businesses
*This call of proposals is an open call of proposals
* Initial duration of the action: Between 24 and 48 months
– Be a legal person and have no profit gaols;
– Be a civil society organization (CSO) or from an CSO network / association;
– Be established in Gabon, or in a member state of the European Union; or in the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA);
– Être directement chargé de la préparation et de la gestion de l’action avec le ou les codemandeurs et l’entité ou les entités affiliées, et non agir en tant qu’intermédiaire;