Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Health, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Town planning, Youth
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, Developing countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Developing countries: developing countries and territories, as included in the list of ODA recipients published by the OECD-DAC which are not members of the G-20 group
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the protection and successful reintegration of uprooted Afghans in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve the conditions for voluntary repatriation of Afghan refugees in Pakistan and Iran and sustainable economic and social integration of returnees and IDPs in Afghanistan
– To provide and advocate for the protection of vulnerable uprooted people and provide/facilitate access to basic services
– To improve the living conditions and increase the resilience and self-reliance of vulnerable uprooted people
– To promote regional coordination through dedicated activities and / or fora
– To enhance the sustainability of actions in Afghanistan by linking them with national plan and programmes such as the National Policy on Internal Displacement, the National Skills Development Program (NSDP) and the National Solidarity Program (NSP) targeting returnees, IDPs and other vulnerable uprooted people
– To strengthen the capacity of the main government stakeholders and train local actors on sustainable solutions
Among financed actions
– Shelter activities for returnees
– Comprehensive protection and legal services
– Cross-border education and livelihoods activities
– Promotion of networks between communities
– Training of relevant government counterparts