Sectors: Co-op & Development, Environment, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the Union of Comoros efforts to develop and combat poverty through strengthening the country’s resilience to climate change.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Implementation of local pilot projects aimed at increasing the resilience and living standards of the populations concerned and their adaptation to climate change.
– Field initiatives for the benefit of vulnerable populations, increasing resilience to climate change;
– Mitigation, adaptation or awareness-raising measures aimed at changing behavior.
Among financed actions
– Stabilization and protection of the coastline;
– Water catchment;
– Restoration of vegetation cover/reforestation;
– Improved management of water, soils, vegetation cover.