Sectors: Education - Training, Local development, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call is to improve the quality of education in Paraguay.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the participation of civil society in the definition and implementation of educational policies in Paraguay.
– To articulate a comprehensive national platform of civil society organizations open to all stakeholders, including representatives of the private sector, to improve the quality of education in Paraguay;
– To generate a national coordination mechanism with the main actors in the education system, in particular with the Ministry of Education and Culture, for greater citizen participation in the design and implementation processes Educational policies at national, departmental and local levels;
– To strengthen transparency and accountability in the education sector for the implementation of educational policies;
– To promote synergies and cooperation between industry players, such as the Ministry of Education and Culture, public and private schools, School cooperatives, education unions, municipalities and other civil society organizations, including the private sector, universities and research centers;
– To create opportunities for dialogue, discussion and exchange of experiences and best practices for better articulation of discussions on the challenges of education in Paraguay;
– To strengthen the capacity of civil society organizations working in the education sector to improve their positive impact on the education system;
– To promote and disseminate innovative citizen education initiatives that affect the quality of education in higher education.