Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Local development, Public Management, SME Policy, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New independant state: Moldovia.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the development of civil society in becoming a stronger actor, including in actively participating in decision and policy making and implementation processes of the EU-Moldova Association Agreement with the aim to enhance domestic political and financial transparency and accountability.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To build partnerships between the government, civil society and other socio-economic actors in policy dialogue, including contributing to the implementation of the Association Agreement in the fields of good governance, social and economic development and social protection;
– To enhance transparency and accountability of public authorities, especially at local level.
– LOT 1: Good governance;
– LOT 2: Economic and social development;
– LOT 3: Social Cohesion through an improved social service delivery system.
Among financed activities
– Monitoring public policy making, development and implementation at national and local levels;
– Improving the legal framework of the Labour Market, as well as the skills and the competiveness of the labour force;
– Improving social cohesion through better social services.