Sectors: Local development, Social Affairs, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
WE Funding – DCI – Supporting…
Funds for: Supporting local actors in their efforts for inclusie and sustainable growth
Main beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, local authorities
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Supporting the mobilisation of different local actors in their joint efforts for inclusive and sustainable growth
Main beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations (CSO), Local Authorities (LA)
Priorities and funded actions:
– Supporting the participation of civil society and local authorities in creating of an enabling environment and increasing their capacity in ensuring the accountability and transparency in decision making
CSOs and LAs will be supported as:
– Actors in governance and accountability;
– Partners contributing to test pilot actions promoting local development through a territorial approach (Territorial Approach to Local development – TALD)
Among financed actions
– Promoting improved democratic governance, accountability at local level and with public authorities;
– Enhancing LAs leadership and institutional capacities to execute their mandate as defined by law with emphasis on inclusive, transparent, participatory governance at the local level;
– Integrating national sector policies at the local level