Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Information, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to strengthen the rule of law and the reform of the judiciary in Kazakhstan through supporting the implementation of the national policy of humanization of the justice system.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance the protection of individual rights, in particular in the wider criminal justice system
– To foster its approximation towards European and internationally agreed standards
– Making more effective the implementation of legal institutes, principles and procedures recently introduced or reformed as part of the humanisation process
– Enhance Qualifications and skills of legal professionals
– Modernize sentencing rules and practices.
Among financed actions
– Studies and research
– Policy advice and advisory services
– Standards development
– Capacity building and training
– Publication and dissemination
– Organisation of seminars and conferences.