Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Employment, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Training centres
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Independant state: Kyrgyz Republic
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support poverty alleviation in rural areas of Kyrgyzstan through enhancement of living standards and rural development.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support local economic and social development initiatives for rural income generation
– Social reintegration and mobilisation of rural population, including vulnerable women and youth,
and marginalized groups, into the income generating activities
– Actions increasing income generation through stimulation of local rural initiatives and activities
Among financed actions
– On-farm and off-farm (non-farm) income generating activities by the community members
– Establishment or development of new services and production capacities at rural and
– Creation, support and promotion of rural business development, agribusiness and agroprocessing
capacities with a community participation;
– Market-based solutions inclusive of the poor such as creation and support to existing self-help
groups, business incubators and small business development
– Small scale irrigation and drainage facilities for agricultural development: rehabilitation of
the existing irrigation and drainage systems
– Installation of new electricity facilities and lines, especially for economically and socially
important objects at community level and for poor households
– Inner rural/village level roads
– Small bridges