Sectors: Co-op & Development, Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Youth
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Strengthen and complement the strategy agreed between the Government and the FARC to implement the processes of reincorporation through initiatives defined from the territories, which make it possible to make effective the mechanisms enshrined in the Peace Agreement, from a comprehensive, inclusive and differential approach
Priorities and funded actions:
– Promote training processes that develop skills in an art or craft;
– Strengthen the system of rural health projects to promote reconciliation and integration of surrounding communities;
– Support construction projects containing comprehensive economic and / or social reintegration measures that should benefit both the reintroduced population and the territorial spaces for training and reintegration; – Promote the recognition and identification of common goals among the reincorporated population and the surrounding population;
– Define the activities, establish the timetable and advance the monitoring of the reincorporation process, according to the terms agreed with the national government
– Strengthen women’s economic rights, comprehensive health care with a focus on sexual and reproductive rights, attention to early childhood, prevention and treatment of violence against women, training processes on women equality of conditions and the development of productive projects that promote women’s association and capacity building
– Economic and productive initiatives;
– Innovative initiatives to strengthen the social fabric promoting reconciliation and peaceful coexistence between the reincorporated population and the surrounding population;
– Territorial Reintegration Councils;
Among financed actions
– Formal education and training actions adapted to all levels of education;
– Strengthening the supply, quality and sustainability of health services in rural areas, through the provision of local health centers and the creation of health brigades;
– Promotion of rural agricultural and / or non-agricultural furms (such as: responsible tourism, green commerce, manufacturing and crafts, transport, etc.);
– Activities that promote the construction of peace and social responsibility / solidarity, for the construction of peaceful and harmonious communities;
– Strengthen national-territory dialogues for effective territorial monitoring of the reincorporation process;
– Proposals that promote access and comprehensive care for ex-guerrilla women with a focus on sexual and reproductive rights