Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, Developing countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This Call for Proposals aims to promote, facilitate and support the contribution of Cambodian Associations of Local Authorities and Local Authorities to good governance and development at sub-national level
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support demand-side implementation of the social accountability framework;
– Enhance the institutional and operational capacities of Cambodian Associations of Local Authorities and their members with a view to strengthening responsiveness, transparency and accountability of decision making and service delivery at sub-national level
– Lot 1: Support to the demand side Implementation of the Social Accountability Framework;
– Lot 2: Enhance the contribution of Cambodian Associations of Local Authorities to good governance and development at the sub-national level
Among financed actions
– Support ALAs and members to represent members’ interests towards central governments and other stakeholders
– Support ALAs and members to engage in knowledge sharing and capacity development
– Support ALAs and members to enhance accountability and transparency of LAs towards local communities as well as other levels of government