Sectors: Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Youth
Regions: Asia, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Asia : Kyrgyz Republic
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
DCI – Support to the development of partnerships between civil society and national/local authorities in promotion of inclusive education and education budget transparency and accountability in Kyrgyzstan – 2020
Funds for: contributing to inclusive and equitable quality education through achievement of the Sustainable Development Goal 4
Priorities and funded actions:
* To assist in promotion of inclusive education and support to children with disabilities;
* To assist in promotion of the education budget transparency and accountability
* Development of curricula targeted at facilitating the social inclusion of marginalised groups (women, ethnic minorities, physically and mentally handicapped);
* Development of innovative work-based learning schemes for youth;
* Actions to improve education budget transparency and increase financial literacy at the regional level to ensure appropriate advocacy skills of CSOs with active involvement of youth organisations
Amongst financed actions
* Operations indicating a coherent set of activities with clearly defined operational objectives, target groups and planned, tangible outcomes and results. Actions should be designed to meet the specific needs of the target groups identified by the project, and should be in line with the specific objectives specified
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for propoposals. In the first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Inital duration fo the action: between 24 and 36 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be specific types of organisations such as non-governmental organisations (international organizations are not eligible);
– Be established in the Kyrgyz Republic or a Member State of the European Union or a Member State of the European Economic Area (EEA);
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary;
– Have been registered for at least two years at the submission deadline for concept notes;
– In case of involving co-applicants in the action, three co-applicants is the maximum recommended number
* Actions must take place in the Kyrgyz Republic