Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Human Rights
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposal aims to support the emergence of strong civil society organisations and to enable them to engage with government to discuss agricultural policy and development issues.
Priorities and funded actions:
-To develop MAFF Sector Policy and Systems in line with Rectangular Strategy III and National Strategic Development Plan (NSDP) 2014-2018
– to bolster the operational environment and the capacity of civil society organisations in order to enable them to engage in national and local level policy dialogue in the Agriculture Sector.
Among financed actions
– awareness raising and discussion of agriculture and rural development policy issues at the sub-national level
– the support of the participation of CSOs in policy dialogue on agriculture and rural development issues with government ministries
– training and other capacity building measures
– workshops, conventions and the production of publicity and communications materials and messages, to improve networking among CSOs in the Agriculture Sector