Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Environment, Health, Humanitarian, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Schools, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), including SDG 18, and in particular, contributing to improved rural livelihoods through the removal of constraints on farming and rural development.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support decontamination of land (UXO area clearance);
– To support the reduction of the number of UXO casualties;
– Meeting the CCM obligations relating to the assistance of UXO victims, including, improvement the access to livelihood opportunities and psycho-social support of UXO casualties and their families.
Among financed actions
– Monitoring clearance and survey activities in relation to quality, cost-efficiency, social and environmental impacts and impact on beneficiary livelihoods;
– Raising awareness in classroom-based education for school children in contaminated areas and supporting teachers in the delivery of risk education;
– Strengthen existing village structures and referral mechanisms to provide for the immediate and longer-term rehabilitative medical needs of UXO survivors;