Sectors: Education - Training, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Independant States: Kyrgyzstan
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to assist the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to establish an effective system of formal and non-formal learning capable of delivering high quality services, maximising the potential of the available human resources and responding to the needs of a rapidly changing society.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To assist the Kyrgyz Republic in increasing effectiveness of the reforms in the education sector through participation of the civil society
– Actions enhancing the role and capacities of the non-state and civil society actors in promoting and monitoring education reforms
– Actions putting forward greater levels of transparency, accountability and performance of the Kyrgyz Government at central and decentralised levels
– Actions supporting establishment and/or enhancement of the mechanisms for civil society organisations (CSOs) and the media engagement in the policy dialogue and formulation, in the increase of the interaction between civil society and authorities to contribute to improving transparency and quality of education policy and implementation of the sector strategies
– Actions strengthening capacities of the CSOs groups and networks to analyse the republican budget for education sector and to advocate a positive impact on the lives of citizens, particularly poor and vulnerable
– Actions exploring ways how to better integrate human rights and democratisation into education process
Among financed actions
– Projects should be self-contained operations indicating a coherent set of activities with clearly defined operational objectives, target groups and planned, tangible outcomes and results