Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New independent states: Uzbekistan
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This Call for Proposals aims to enhance living standards in rural areas in Uzbekistan.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Transfering EU know-how and technologies in the agri-food value-chains in partnership with local authorities and economic players for further developing socio-economic potentials in rural areas of Uzbekistan
– Developing commodity value-chains mainly related to the agri-food sector
– Developing and upgrading skills and techniques of economic players
– Strengthening and upgrading development planning capacities of regional and local authorities
Among financed actions
– Development/reinforcement of Agri-food value chains, in particular:
– Input supply improvement (seeds and breeds),
– Quality control
– Ddistribution and marketingbusiness