Sectors: Co-op & Development, Environment
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New independent states : Republic of Uzbekistan
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to sustainable and inclusive growth in the rural sector in Uzbekistan in the context of a changing climate.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to sensitise and generate a greater degree of awareness on the strategic importance of water saving, water conservation and environmental protection.
– The Action should be focused on the efficient water use and promote activities which generate impact on behaviours, practices and habits, while promoting/strengthening water saving and environmental protection culture in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Among financed actions
– Organisation of education initiatives, conferences, fora, informative workshops, and public awareness campaigns, camps, competitions (pictures, songs, social videos, etc.), street theatre, tree planting, water harvesting, science fairs.
– Formation and/or strengthening of existing volunteers networking, formation and/or strengthening of “Eco Clubs”.
– Publication of educational resource materials.
– Ad-hoc study visits to EU Member States by promoting practitioners-to practitioners networking.