Sectors: Co-op & Development, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support Argentine Civil Society Organizations in their contribution to governance and accountability, through inclusive public policy processes
Priorities and funded actions:
– Women rights and gender equality promotion;
– Non-discrimination and inclusion of the most vulnerable and marginalized groups
– Lot 1: Promoting Argentine civil society organizations in democratic and citizen control;
– Lot 2: Promoting Argentine civil society organizations as social development partners in accessing economic opportunities for the most vulnerable populations;
– Lot 3: Promoting Argentine civil society organizations as actors in the fight against climate change and the preservation of the environment
Among financed actions
– Independent budget analysis, expenditure tracking and policy controls in these sectors;
– Advocacy Campaigns, Capacity Building, Research and Dissemination of Knowledge and Networking of Civil Society Organizations;
– Strengthening/creation/extension of protected areas, sensitization, dialogue and training of local productive sectors