Sectors: Co-op & Development, Environment, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Outside the Member States, only entities established in Venezuela are eligible for financing
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Raising awareness on Climate Change and Water Management, strenghtening CSOs
Main beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations from Venezuela or the EU
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support Venezuelian CSOs through actions promoting their work;
– Reinforce CSOs’ role as providers of information, documentation and systematization of the daily life in the country
– Lot 1: Awareness-raising and prevention on Climate Change and Water Management;
– Lot 2: CSOs and public information
Among financed actions
– Actions that seek to strengthen organizations working on the control, monitoring, assistance and development of care protocols for infectious-contagious, epidemiological and viral diseases;
– Actions to expand and renew communication tools and technologies and the wide dissemination of information to society;
– Promotion and development of strategies that promote access to information, credibility, transparency and accountability