Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
ACP : Chad
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support the contributions of the civil society organisations and the state institutions in Chad to reinforce the governance, the accountability and the inclusive processes of drafting and implementation of public policies
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote an inclusive approach, a dialogue, a transparency and accountability concerning the draft and implementation of public policies and the management of public spending
– To reinforce the information on the preparation, drafting, vote and implementation processes of the national budget and the control over the implementation of the budget and dissemination of information
– Integration of transversal principles of governance, transparency, accountability
– Collaboration between the institutions and control corps
– Use of diversified mediums of communication as a basis for advocacy
– Promotion of information and communication in the national budget preparation, vote and implementation chain
– Consideration of the gender index promoted in the SDG