Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
ACP : Chad
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to reinforce the local authorities (LA) in Chad.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to reinforce the role of local authorities as actors of local governance and local participative democracy
– to reinforce their roles as stakeholders in the promotion of an inclusive and sustainable growth
– to contribute to promote the role of local authorities and their institutional capacities with transparence and governance
– to contribute to initiatives or projects to reinforce local participative democracy with the civil society
– to improve the access to essential quality services for populations and territories
– to develop capacities of consultation and policy definition by citizens
– to reinforce the actions of local authorities, for example local taxes, basic services