Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Information
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Up to 80% of the total eligible costs
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support projects taking place in France which have a European dimension and aims at strenghtening the visibility of the EU and promoting EU values
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the visibility of EU actions and values
– To promote local debate on Europe and encourage public participation in debates on Europe
– To accompany the institutional communication on the EU in France during the year
– To amplify communication on Europe in the chosen region
– To address institutional comumunication on Europe from another angle (for instance, communication through cultural events)
Among financed actions
– Projects whose theme is the EU
– Trans-European events involving several nationalities
– Conferences and debates
– Awards presentation
– Audiovisual equipments