Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Information
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to identify and support projects that accompany and amplify the institutional communication on Europe in France during the year 2015. It covers actions implemented in the two regions covered by the Regional Representation of the European Commission in France located in Marseille.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance the visibility of the action and the values of the European Union
– To stimulate the local debate about Europe and to encourage participation of citizens in the broad sense (men, women, youth) on the debate about Europe in order for the European decision-makers to know their concerns
– To support the institutional communication of the EU in France during the year on the political priorities of the institutions and the concrete translation in France of European policies
– To amplify communication on Europe in these regions
– To bring a new angle to institutional communication on Europe (particularly through cultural events during which an event about the EU will be proposed to the public)
– The supported projects will be about the European Union (economic and social perspectives of the EU, Europe Day, Citizenship, European history, values supported by the European construction …). Trans-European events involving several nationalities will also be eligible
– Proposed projects must demonstrate a connection with the inter-institutional communication priorities of the European institutions and / or those of the new European Commission
Among financed actions
– Conferences and debates
– Award ceremonies
– Public events (event / entertainment for May 9, festival, concert, birthday of historical events)
– Audiovisual material