Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Information
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Union: Spain
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to provide co-financing for projects promoting awareness of EU and communication policy priorities and fostering debate on EU’s key political priorities
Priorities and funded actions:
– To capitalise on special events and national or regional initiatives involving civil
society players and opinion-formers to increase the general public’s knowledge of the Commission’s activities and political priorities
– To raise awareness and understanding of issues relating to the EU’s political priorities
– To stimulate relevant policy debate nationally, regionally and locally, and provide for appropriate channels to feed conclusions back to the EU level, in particular the European Commission services
– To generate media coverage of the events, its conclusions and spinoffs/lasting results
– Support to enterprises, particularly SMEs, and strengthening of Europe’s industrial base
– A successful transition from education to the labour market and the importance of intra-EU mobility and labour migration
– Reinforce Europe’s global leadership in climate change policy through Energy Union
Among financed actions
– University summer schools or course modules
– Conferences, public debates, seminars and best practice exchange sessions
– Outreach and communication activities